Guess what…Children and teen programming is back at the Oxford Public Library! Click the link below to view a PDF of the May 2015 calendar of events. 🙂
Be sure to call or come in to sign up for any programs that require prior registration!
Click here for May 2015 programming!
Click here for detailed descriptions of each program!
Please note: Create Your Own Family Tree has been changed from Friday, May 29th at 10:00 AM to Friday, May 22nd at 1:30 PM.
Hello everyone! I’m Miss Sara, and I’m the new Children’s Librarian at Oxford Public Library! I’m very excited to meet everyone and to be a part of your community. I have a lot of programming ideas and I look forward to having lots of fun with you all!
I thought I’d share a few fun facts about myself:
- I previously worked in the Children’s department of North Haven Memorial Library
- I’m from the New Haven area
- I have many hobbies including photography, blogging, fashion, and baking
- I play guitar and ukulele, as well as a little piano
- I love being outdoors (except for in the winter)
- I am a fan of Disney, Harry Potter, superheroes, and Lord of the Rings among other things
- I believe the library is more than a place to study and learn, but also a place to share, create, collaborate, and come together as a community
- I love working with kids and teens!
Now you know a little about me, and I can’t wait to learn all about you! Stop on down to the library to say hello and tell me what your favorite things are. Anything can turn into a program that we can all share in together. The sky’s the limit! 🙂